Universal Design Certified Professional at KBIS 2018
NARI will be conducting a Universal Design Certified Professional (UDCP) class and certification exam at KBIS 2018 in Orlando in Room S310C at the Orange County Convention Center.
The first 4 people to enroll and attend the class and certification exam will receive a VFTI 3-day pass!
- The class will be conducted on January 8th from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- The exam will be administered January 9th from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Requirement for certification as a UDCP:
- Be primarily engaged in remodeling
- Have a minimum of two years continuous experience in the remodeling industry
- Adhere to NARI’s Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
- Completed a minimum of 8 hours of universal design remodeling/building-related education or be enrolled in the NARI Universal Design course
- Successfully completed a comprehensive application that details their background and experience
- Successfully complete a written examination addressing knowledge areas related to universal design fundamentals, client needs assessments, project design, construction techniques, electrical systems, plumbing systems and exterior universal design considerations
- Submit all required application materials and fees
Important to Note: There are Member and Non-Member fees listed on our website, requirements for certification, and a downloadable application if you are interested!