As a remodeler, it is of the utmost importance to keep properties running smoothly from near and afar. There are several handy products that enable remodelers to do their jobs better and offer upgrades to clients. Here are the top seven items on every remodeler’s wish list to help update and manage properties efficiently and effectively.
- Every remodeler takes pride in his/her tools, so get the storage solution to match. The Husky 12 in. Tool Bar Bag ensures that everything is handy and all in one place, even featuring a pouch specifically for bit tips. The bag is water resistant and durable for any job.
- Precision is paramount to remodelers in any project, and a tool such as the Bosch Cross-Line Laser Level makes it easy to get accurate measurements quickly. This can self-level to ensure perfect alignment.
- As the temperatures drop, remodelers can stay warm on the jobsite with the Milwaukee Lithium-Ion Cordless Heated Jacket. This jacket integrates three carbon fiber heating
elements and advanced fabric-layering technology to distribute and maintain heat across core body areas.
- With its increased capacity, the Husky Mobile Workbench should be on every remodeler’s wish list. With a durable design and great value, it’s an ideal choice for a growing tool collection. The solid wood top also provides a large surface to work on.
- The Milwaukee ONE-KEY Sawzall connects to your phone to customize cutting speed and controls for specific jobs and improve runtime and blade life. It cuts faster than its corded counterparts and offers more runtime and longer tool life than competitive saws.
- For the pro who likes to rock out on the job site, the RIDGID Cordless Jobsite Radio provides both entertainment and safety. Built with ShockMount protective armor, the radio is designed to withstand the harsh conditions of remote jobsites.
- Not sure what to buy your favorite remodeler? A gift card is a safe choice for a gift that keeps on giving. Remodelers will be able to shop an entire retail store to select what they want this year. You can also deliver them electronically for convenience.
By Rochelle Komlosi, National PRO Manager, The Home Depot
Rochelle Komlosi has been with the Home Depot for 11 Years. In her current role, she manages national accounts while overseeing the business to business relationships with partners in property management, remodeling and government customers for Home Depot Inc. Prior to becoming a national account manager, Rochelle was a Pro account representative for six years in the Ohio Valley.